The following Plain English summaries of our research are available:
Plain English Summaries
- A Fair Go? Measuring Australia’s Progress in reducing disadvantage for people with disabilities
- Debates and Gaps in Disability Policy in Australia
- Where do working age adults with disabilities live across Australia?
- Experiences of bullying by Australian adolescents with and without a disability
- Disability-based discrimination in Australia
- How underemployment impacts on the mental health of people with disability
- Disability acquisition and mental health (soon)
- How to design effective funding systems for people with disability?
Australia is not the only country to have adopted an individualised funding approach and there is significant evidence from other countries about these schemes.
- Equity in the National Disability Scheme
New research shows there is inequity in the distribution of funding for NDIS particpants, particularly in rural and remote Australia.