The following summaries of our research are available below:
- The relationship between disability and suicide among Australian men
- Disability Policy Gaps in Australia
- A Fair Go? Measuring Australia’s Progress in reducing disadvantage for people with disabilities
- Where do people with disabilities live in Australia?
- Experiences of bullying by adolescents with and without a disability
- Disability-based discrimination in Australia
- The impact of underemployment on the mental health of people with disability
- Disability acquisition and mental health
- Policy Lab Explainer
- How to design effective funding systems for people with disability?
Australia is not the only country to have adopted an individualised funding approach and there is significant evidence from other countries about these schemes.
- Equity in the National Disability Scheme
New research shows there is inequity in the distribution of funding for NDIS particpants, particularly in rural and remote Australia.